About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to our beautiful 5 year old boy/girl twins. My passions are my family, our church, Volkswagens, interior design, junk sales and exploring Austin. Oh, and Texas beer.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Double Stroller is gone

I feel the same way I did the day I sold the car seats. Wanting to hold onto them, but knowing that someone else was going to need them. I remember purchasing this stroller. Me, Carey and my mom went to Target. Lugging the big box in the front door and Carey putting the stroller together while I read up on my hospital information. It was such a great stroller. It wasn't a top of the line model either. The brand: Graco and the model: DuoGlider. I loved it for a lot of reasons.
1. It fit in my trunk (Jetta).
2. It folded up easy.
3. It was comfortable for the babies.
4. Had a cup holder and a gadget holder.
5. Had reclining seats.
6. Easily fit through any aisle.
7. Large basket underneath.
8. Was easy to steer.
Many more reasons to love this. I sold it to a woman who already has a 3 year old and has another baby on the way. I hope she loves it as much as I did.
For anyone having twins or needing a double stroller, I really recommend this model.

No comments: