About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to our beautiful 5 year old boy/girl twins. My passions are my family, our church, Volkswagens, interior design, junk sales and exploring Austin. Oh, and Texas beer.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dumpster Diving

In the morning, one of us usually makes the trek to the trashcan. As I was walking back towards the door I spied a bag of goodies on my neighbor's curb. I made a mad dash across the street to search the bag. I found seven great items to save for Abbey when she's about 5. One really nice pair of gap pants, 3 Old Navy denim skirts, 1 denim dress and and really cute top. I'll wash them and put them away until then. Will I even remember I have them? Oh and there was an awesome coffee table. Sorta vintage looking. I think I'll call a friend to rescue the poor thing.

No comments: