About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to our beautiful 5 year old boy/girl twins. My passions are my family, our church, Volkswagens, interior design, junk sales and exploring Austin. Oh, and Texas beer.

Monday, February 23, 2009

New bathroom




While browsing the internet last week I stumbled upon Nesting Place. What a lovely, refreshing site. I have redone my bathroom about 2 times. Never happy with it. Always seemed cold. White cabinets, very light green walls. Just not my style. I wanted to be wrapped in warmth. I kept the colors masculine so my husband can enjoy the bathroom too. He likes it! Yippee!

PS: I already had the paint.



In the process. Pumpernickel cabinets. New hardware makes SUCH a difference.



Someone decided to put these HORRIFIC 80's lighthouse and boat themed tiles in the middle of the tub. I couldn't stand it any longer. I painted over them. I think I'm gonna need to seal these. Total difference for now.



Shopped the house for this Atlas jar. I love these and collect these.



Bought these pictures at Garden Ridge. Buy one get other 1/2 off. Toasted Almond on the walls.



I'll put the toilet paper under my new....................



..............darling curtain under the sink. No-Sew fabric glue and a dowel rod.

So there you have it. Our new relaxing bathroom. I added a lamp to the counter top to give it a soft glow. I love lamps!

Thank you for your inspiration!

1 comment:

The Nester said...

Great job!!!

So glad you joined in.