About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to our beautiful 5 year old boy/girl twins. My passions are my family, our church, Volkswagens, interior design, junk sales and exploring Austin. Oh, and Texas beer.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Bargains

Over at Kelly's Korner, she doing a post on bargains. My favorite word! I usually shop at Target, Ross, Old Navy and Gap. I always get great deals. Stop by and see Kelly.



Old Navy necklace. I got this half off of $2.99.



Target: $8.99



Target: Barrettes or dress up a shirt or purse. $6.99



I usually don't buy shoes. I have had these for almost 4 years. They go with everything. I paid $35 for these at DSW.



Bubble dress at Ross: $19.99





Target: $24



Another black dress at Ross: I got this for 1/2 price because it had a small hole. $10



And this is my Easter dress from Ross: $19



I have bought these over the past 4 months.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Cute stuff...good bargains!

Gretchen said...

Shannon, I always remember you were on the cutting edge of fashion...always the latest in Tretorns and you had that cool asymmetric bob. Looks like you've still "got" it when it comes to cute!!!